Progressive Travel Training may change this policy from time to time. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2021.
What we collect
With your consent, we may collect information including, but not limited to:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Account username
- Contact information, including address, telephone number and email address
- Social media profiles
- Transaction data, including details of any product you’ve purchased from us
- Methods of payment and payment details used on our website
- Details of any communication, including, but not limited to, phone, email and direct messaging (DMs) you have with us, as well at the date and time of each engagement
- Your IP address
- Cookie data
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any other information you provide us with in your dealings with us
What we do with the data we gather
With your consent, we require this data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the data to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails and direct messages about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and any other communication methods you have provided us with
- From time to time, we may also use this data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, direct messaging or by post. We may use the data to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect from you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you continue to use this site, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal data
Whenever you provide us with your data, we guarantee it will never be given to, or used by, a third party, without your permission, unless we are required by law to do so. We will never sell or lease your personal data to third parties.
Your data will be retained for no longer than is necessary.
If you have previously given consent to us storing and/or using your personal data, for direct marketing or any other purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us, or emailing email@example.com.
We may use your personal data to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of the personal data we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy or confirmation of the data held on you please write to Progressive Travel Training, Dower House, Blaircessnock, Port of Menteith, United Kingdom, FK8 3JZ, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any data we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete, or requires updating, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct, complete or update it.