The term ‘Progressive Travel Training’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Dower House, Blaircessnock, Port of Menteith, United Kingdom, FK8 3JZ. Our company registration number is SC661982. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Where course content and/or materials are superseded by new legislation, we may update the content to reflect this.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of the website. Delays and/or access disruption to third party networks are beyond our control, and we take no responsibility for this.
- We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement investigation of system or network security violations and suspected criminal activity.
- Most of the communications between Progressive Travel Training and you will be electronic. You agree that in order to satisfy any legal obligation, communications will be in writing.
- By continuing to browse our website, purchasing a course or registering an account with us, you agree to formally accepting, and complying with, these terms and conditions.
- Where our courses provide downloadable documents, you may print this material provided you agree not to modify any content.
- Courses are not transferable and you may not share course material or content with any third parties.
- Our courses require internet access via a broadband or mobile data connection, subject to your provider’s data plan limits.
- Access is reserved solely for the individual and/or group registered, and accounts must not be shared. We reserve the right to terminate access to the site for sharing violation.
- If you are under the age of 16, you may not use this website to purchase course content or open an account with us.
- Accounts registered by automated methods i.e. bots, are not permitted.
- You are responsible for the security of your account, including the username and password. Any actions undertaken on an account are assumed to be taken by the user registered to the account. Progressive Travel Training accepts no liability for login security negligence.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide access to our courses to any person for any reason and/or to terminate access to the site for violation of our terms and conditions, at any time, without prior notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree not to engage in any activity which infringes upon the use or rights of any other user while using this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- While it is our intention to provide indefinite access to a free or paid course, this is at our discretion, and we reserve the right to remove or change the period of accessibility at any given time.
- You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of user access may occur.
- You may close your account at any time. No refunds will be provided.
- Fees are clearly displayed on the course content page, and include VAT, where applicable.
- We reserve the right to change course fees at any time, or begin charging for free courses. This does not apply to fees already paid.
- All courses are non-refundable.
- All materials supplied within each course are included in the fee payable.
- If you have a problem with using this website or any of our courses, please contact us here.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.