As the famous saying goes, ‘to be a good fisherman you need to fish where the fish are’.
It’s estimated that 3.5 billion people are active on social media and it’s ever growing. If you’re fishing for new, repeat or referral business you can’t afford to not be on social media as your existing and future customers are probably active on these mediums.
Whether you’re a self-employed travel consultant or if you reap some of the rewards from your employer’s marketing activities, this training will be of great benefit.
This course has been co-authored by Natalia Rosa and Fi Morrison-Arnthal. Natalia is the managing director of Big Ambitions, a specialist travel marketing and content consultancy based in South Africa. She has 15 years’ experience in marketing, communications, PR and management within the travel industry and, has worked on projects in the UK, Mozambique and South Africa. Natalia was also formerly the publisher and editor of several travel trade publications in South Africa. Fi is an award-winning travel industry training and development specialist who has managed international sales and customer service teams.
Natalia and Fi have created a fantastic course that will teach you the following:
- Explain what social media marketing is and why it’s beneficial to have your own business social media presence.
- Create a Facebook social media business page.
- Develop your content skills, learning how to use imaging tools and text best practices.
- Define the best day/time to post content that’ll generate the maximum engagement rate.
- List a number of ways to increase your business Facebook page followers.
We would also encourage you to complete our ‘blog writing to boost travel business’ course.