If you are looking at this course, we are guessing that you fall into one of two categories:
- Presenting fills you with a level of unease or even dread. Knocking knees, feeling sick, nervous, sweaty palms and forehead, brain freeze (not the cold ice-cream type) are all symptoms you may have experienced.
- You enjoy presenting, however you think you could do better or have received feedback that you could improve this skill.
This course has been created by Fi Morrison-Arnthal, an award-winning travel industry training and development specialist who has created and presented hundreds of talks and training courses during her 30+ years in travel.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Produce a checklist that details the key objectives and goals of your presentation
- Apply the benefits of story boarding when planning a presentation
- Create a presentation that is engaging to different personalities
- Explain how to use your voice and body language to add impact and meaning to your presentation
- Produce an appealing and engaging PowerPoint presentation
- Prepare a number of presentation tools that will ensure your presentation is more effective
- Recognise how important it is to rehearse using the checklist provided